Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello, Spring!

I need to lose a few pounds. THERE - I said it. Seven stagnant weeks and an unending supply of chocolate and peanuts has taken it's toll. It's time to take action, before it gets really ugly. It's time for fruits and veggies.

Fortunately, spring has finally rolled into town, and it's telltale foods are in the markets. It's also fortunate that I can now easily get to the market. Yay!

Last night I made some killer asparagus, which I didn't take photos of because i was too busy chowing on it. Trust that it's insanely tasty, and make yourself a batch now, while the asparagus is looking good.

Once again, the collection of recipes at epicurious.com comes in handy - Asparagus with Lemon-Herb Sauce

Now, if I could just stop thinking about the damn butter pecan ice cream that's in the freezer, I'd be all set.

1 comment:

MBK said...

Eat the butter pecan ice cream, stop baking and taking pictures to post to your blog and you'll lose the weight....

Besides, nothing is sweet and sugary here in Australia and looking at your cupcakes makes us HUNGRY!