Thursday, January 3, 2008

Publishable?

I am seriously considering writing a cookbook.
Title:
Crap! My Boyfriend Will Be Here In Ten Minutes For Dinner, and All I Have Are Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Subtitle:
How to pull together a damn salad when you've been baking test recipes all afternoon and lost track of the time because you stopped to dance to too many songs on your MP3 shuffle.

Do you think there's a market for a book like this?

If you're bored perhaps you would like to review the frequency of my blogging last year. You're probably not that bored, but Dave was, and hence this lovely chart! It smacks of desk jobs all across the world.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Statistically speaking, productivity should be up for Jan 08, don't you think?

maurawwa said...

More graphs and charts please mate!

Nif said...

I have to start blogging. Last posr was the day after Thanksgiving. I've been that drunk!!!! That's all I do is drink. Fucking LUSH!