Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bad for Business

Epicurious.com is the online home of Gourmet and Bon Appetit magazines, and one of my go-to sites for recipes of all kinds. They have millions of visitors, and I've often found the user reviews that accompany recipes to be quite helpful.

Right now they're featuring an online demonstration on how to bake, build, and decorate this wedding cake.


The feature includes recipes and step-by-step videos. If I had had this tool three years ago, I could have forgone a year of pastry school and thousands of dollars in student loans! Well, maybe that's a bit extreme.

Posting at my own risk, hoping that business doesn't plummet when everyone in America starts making their own wedding cakes, I give you Layers of Love.

Sidenote: "Layers of Love" is what Epicurious is calling it. I could never seriously say that!

1 comment:

Nif said...

That looks so tastey.