Thursday, January 18, 2007


This gives new meaning to "wine in a box."

Megan is moving out today. The place is total chaos; a lot of boxes, and not a lot of furniture. She deserves thanks for all of the times she allowed me to clean out the fridge so I could store cakes. Not too many roommates would do that!

Today I stuck my nose into a bucket of lemon curd to make sure it wasn't past it's prime. It was so far gone I almost threw up from the stench. To compensate, I stuck a small wad of marzipan in one of my nostrils. Being a consummate professional, I of course disgarded it to the trash when I was through and immediately washed my hands. I don't think I'll be able to goof like this at my new job...

Tonight will be the second time this week that someone has cooked dinner for me. I'm lucky!

No comments: