Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sunday Roast

I had a lovely little jaunt about the neighborhood today. I saw an apartment that is 9 blocks straight north of my current place, and met my potential roommate. She's pretty damn cool, and has a art/design studio above our place, which I would also be free to use.

I walked to Stanley's for produce, which is never disappointing.
3 gala apples
3 bananas
1 zucchini
1 lb. string beans
1.5 lb. organic parsnips
3 poblano peppers
1 jalapeno pepper
3 organic blood oranges

$7.37. That's a lot less than I paid at Goddess and Grocer for a bottle of cabernet sauv. Picked up bread at Red Hen, too.

It's shop like a European day.

Two of my lovely lady friends are coming for dinner and drinks this evening. Time to get cracking.

1 comment:

At it again Jen said...

Can I come for dinner when you get settled in the new abode?