Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The job's mine for the taking. It was offered after I was reprimanded for being 1/4 of an ounce over the correct amount of sugar needed for a recipe. Whew - I wasn't even working on a digital scale!

Baking is chemical. Perfection is expected. The design is where the fun begins. It feels really good to be excited about work again.

Doing a couple months of training to get acquainted with product before busy season hits...staying at Tags until then. I am used to working doubles anyway.

Oh yeah! Someone rear ended me on my way there. SWEET. Another accident. I can't even count any more.

To my family - infinite gratitude, respect, and love. You are the bass line to my song. xoxo

1 comment:

At it again Jen said...

Congrats, Beth! Did you see the Congress website?