Sunday, January 21, 2007

A healthier pizza?

These posters are hanging in the windows of a pizzeria that will be opening at the corner of Division and Hoyne. There's no signage yet, so I'm not sure what it will be called, but the adverts caught my eye and made me smile. It's an interesting juxtaposition. Chicagoans are avid pizza lovers, but they are not really known for being health conscious. I'm curious to see what local produce they're going to be using in the dead of winter. It could make for unique topping combinations.


(Read: When the moon hits your eye like a big certified organic locally grown wood-fired brick oven pizza pie that's amore)




(Read: Is that a locally grown certified organic sustainably grown zucchini in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?)

I bet it's not going to be deep dish.

1 comment:

At it again Jen said...

Let's go when they open.